Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dinosaurs for $2!

Every Tuesday in August the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum
had $2 admission!!  So of course, it was packed.
Luckily, we went on the Tuesday after school started so the line
was only to the door and not around the building.
Andrea and Trey went with us this time.  See them in the back?
 First stop was the fun experiment room.  Gavin could have stayed there forever.
They have really cool hands on things for kids to try.

 This paleontologist has an AWESOME mustache!

 Posing with some old bones.

 Really, what color were they?
 
 Creating some new types of dinosaurs.

 Then there's the wet sand to dig in.
 
They really need more dinosaurs in the sand.  There were a few fights.
Luckily Gavin isn't a fighter, but gets his feelings hurt when kids take his dinosaurs. :(


I love Thanksgiving Point.  I wish it weren't so expensive so we could go more often. 
It was fun going with Andrea and Trey.  He's getting so big and could kind of enjoy it.

1 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That place looks so fun. Too bad I didn't have kids when I lived in UT and I NEVER have EXTRA time to go when I come for visits. My kids would love it there. Great pictures.