Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Once Upon A Time There Was....May

Wow, I really haven't been blogging!!  I do it most for myself as a kind of journal of things our family has been doing.  I hope I can remember back well enough. 
Here was our exciting month of May.

 My sister always does great parties for her kids.  We are lucky and get to go.
This year her 5 yr old decided on the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.
We had a great time.  Here's Gavin on a giant frog and Liam trying to drive a boat.


At the end of May, Jim and I got to see U2 with his sister and brother.
It was an excellent show.  This was the 4th time I've seen them and they are always great.
My only issue is that they are SO good that it almost doesn't sound live.  Crazy.

Gavin was able to start his first session of swimming lessons. 
He took 2 sessions at the Orem Rec Center and did really well. 
He could almost float on his back by the end of the last session.
We should have worked on it a little more this summer.

On Memorial Day we went to the morning program at the church.
This is the one where Liam broke his arm last year. 
This year it was really raining so they weren't able to do the bike/foot race.
Liam helped with the flag ceremony and Gavin colored a few patriotic pictures.


We made a trip to the Orem Cemetery so visit my mom and grandpa's graves.
Here's Gavin and my nephews at my grandpa's WWII cross.

0 comments: