Friday, September 23, 2011

What was that holiday back in July that I forgot to document??

Yes, I'm still catching up.  I keep telling myself to do a better job with blogging
(or my online family journal of fun events), but I just don't do it!

This year we did the 4th of July with my dad's family.  They rarely get together so it was a good event.  So glad that almost everyone came.  Just missing one of my dad's brothers.

The funny thing is that my cousins are really the age of my kids. 
All the kids got to play and have fun.  We did dinner and sat around talking.

Then it was time for fireworks.  Hopefully our neighbors still liked us.


Gavin and my little cousin were due the same week (although she was born
almost a month before him).  I thought Gavin was tall, but I was wrong!

The next morning we did the Provo Freedom Festival Parade.
My aunt Pam and her family, my dad, sister Andrea and Trey met us
at our usual, wonderful spot in front of Bombay House.

The ice cream man conveniently parked his truck close to where we were sitting.

Fun times.

0 comments: