Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My New Cooking Blog!

I have a new blog and I'm really excited to start it. I hope I can keep it going. I've found a ton of great recipes on Pinterest and a few recipe sites. I try them and then forget which ones I've made and if my family liked it. I'm going to attempt to keep track of the things I make and then share them. However, my main purpose for creating this blog is for myself. I've got to have a way to keep track. A common question at dinner time is "have we had this before?" and the answer is usually "no". There are just too many good recipes out there. I almost want to take a cooking class, but who has the money or time for that?? I've learned that I actually really like to cook! That's a new discovery and hopefully a welcome one.


Check it out!
http://momistryingtocookagain.blogspot.com/

Well, maybe give me a day or two to get started.

0 comments: