Thursday, May 27, 2010

Soccer or No Soccer??

I'll start by saying, YES I know the picture is blurry. I have a love hate relationship with my camera. I can't work it on many occasions.





So, Liam played on a competition soccer team this year. The first half - hmmmm - ranked almost at the bottom of the league. The second half - moved up to about the middle. But, it was a much harder situation than he was used to. More practices and much more demanding practices. A coach that loved to YELL and usually at the ref (sometime even using some choice words and getting called out). It was great having the ref against us. Anyway, after this season he's thinking that's it for soccer. He's pretty fast and is thinking about moving to track since he'll be in jr. high next year. I have to say I'm feeling a little depressed about that. I love to go and watch his games!! Maybe track will be fun to watch too. But, I only have one season to sit out before Gavin gets to start soccer! He's ready to go! Who knew I'd love being an actual soccer mom??

0 comments: