Thursday, May 27, 2010

6th Grade Graduation

The last elementary school event ever!! It was a nice program, but of course it went over time. But, it I was happy to be there to watch my little Liam graduate from elementary school.

Good thing they had some brownies afterward. Gavin's craziness during the program needed to be rewarded. It's so sad for me to leave Cascade. I'm standing here in the same lunchroom that I ate in when I was in elementary school. It's sad to think it's the last time I'll go in. We are in a new school boundary now so Gavin will go to the new school. We couldn't make Liam switch schools and leave his friends. I'm glad he has had such a good school and such great teachers.

2 comments:

Davis Gang said...

Your blog is so cute. I love the background. Thanks for giving me your address. I love blogging and keeping updates with everyone. I sent you an invite so you'll have to watch for it. You have the cuttest family too. I noticed that you are a twilight fan. ME TOO we will have to go and see the 3rd one together I can't wait to see it.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

YAY for blogs. I didn't know that you had a blog. I love all the fun pictures. I am so adding you to my blog list.