Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catching Up....

OK, I have been horrible about blogging. I'm going to blame Facebook for it. I hear everything and tell everything on FB so I forget about blogs. I forget to post and I forget to read them. The bad thing is that my son's teacher has a blog with daily homework that we all could have really benefited from reading every day!! So, here's a quick catch up on the last couple of months.


Easter!
This was our first Easter in our new home. We did the same old traditions as usual - egg hunt, baskets, toys. But this year was nice because General Conference was on Easter so we didn't have to get up and dressed so quickly!!

Gavin got some things to use in his new sandbox! Too bad it took such a long time before he could use them.



Liam and his Nerf gun!!


And of course, the SNOW!!

Andrea's BABY!!

Was are so excited to have a new little cousin in the family!! My sister Andrea had her baby in April, 9 days early I think! He's such a cute and VERY good boy. Luckily I get to babysit sometimes. Gavin just LOVES him! When he was born Gavin went around the house and found things for baby Trey. He talks about him and is always so excited to see him.

0 comments: