Thursday, May 27, 2010

Liam's a DEACON!

We are so excited to that Liam is 12 and is now a Deacon! He's such a good kid and we are really proud of him. Jim was able to ordain him the day after his birthday. So many of our family members were able to come and support him. It was a very nice day.

Looking good, but missing the ties. But of course that's the first thing you need to do when you walk in from church, right?

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Rick. Looks like even more time has passed allowing them to get out of those Sunday clothes!

Liam was really happy that his grandma was able to fly in from Kentucky. She's been very supportive of Liam and we were so glad she could be here.


And of course there's the food!! I'm pretty sure Stephen was the first one out of his church clothes, or maybe it was Melissa. All I know is that it was so crazy getting things ready to eat that I think I was the last one to get into the comfy clothes. As you can see, comfort is important to me. At least Roxanne's delicious salad was still there when I finally got to eat!
Thanks to all that came, brought food, and gave their support. We have a GREAT family!

0 comments: