Saturday, February 21, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Picture of the Temple through the window of our bus

Grandma Sue and Liam

Gavin, Jim, Jen

Liam and Trevan

Melissa HATES being in pictures


This morning Grandpa Rick, Grandma Sue, Andrea, Chris, Melissa, Trevan, Jim, Liam, Gavin, and I went to the Draper Temple Open House. It was beautiful and a little different than the other temples I've been in. Thank goodness it was very organized (no line issues or waiting) and we got through easily. Afterwards we went to The Pie and got the gigantic pizza again. I love it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have tickets for next saturday evening. Glad you enjoyed it.

Jessica said...

What fun pictures! Your kids are so big! I'm glad you found us, so I could find you! It's good to keep in touch.

crawford said...

Guru's is in Provo next to Ottavio's, kinda by Los Hermanos

maren said...

you look so great jen! i am jealous of The Pie...I'm not gonna lie! My kids have a grandma Sue too!