Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gavin Turns 2 Years Old!!

This is birthday party #2 for Gavin and was on his actual birthday. We celebrated with Jim's family the Saturday before because 2 of his nieces have February birthdays too. Unfortunately my camera's battery died and I didn't get any pictures at that party. I'm hoping to get some from his sister.

Gavin LOVES blowing out candles. We actually got him to wait until the end of the song.

Gavin loves the frosting, but could do without the cake.

Jim got to try to get the toys out of the packages.


Gavin loves the new plane

Gavin's new wagon with blocks in it.

Showing his toys around

Grandpa Andy even stopped by for a minute.

Everyone hanging out and eating soup. Here's our one shot of Liam. He spent most of the party in the basement playing. So did Asher, I didn't even get a picture of him (but we did get some video of him screaming, funny).


Gavin and Trevan reading a new book. Gavin thinks Trevan is very funny.

2 comments:

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

So I'm finally catching up on some blogs! I can't believe Gavin is 2! that is crazy. He's super cute. And a couple other random comments--didn't know you were a twilight girl but it makes sense for sure. I finally read the first and will read the others- it is good I must admit. Also, we went to Coldplay too and I watched your clip and loved it all over again. I think I cried during that song. Seriusly, I love them. You always did have good taste in music- guess that's why we worked where we did. :)

Holyoak Family said...

Wow! Time flies! What a cute 2 year old. Love you all