Saturday, December 18, 2010

Festival of Trees

This year I went with my sister Andrea to the Festival of Trees. I'm not sure if I've ever been there before. Maybe when I was little. It was so much fun. Maybe this needs to be a new tradition. The problem....crowds! Oh and I seriously have issues with lines and people that follow the natural flow of things. Hmmm. Next year I think I'll go on a weekday during the day and hope for a better view of the trees and gingerbread houses.
My awkward crouch blocking out Bella and taking my rightful place. Yes, I'm embarrassing. Gavin's a little too interested in his pretzel and won't look at the camera.

Too bad it isn't a DIET Coke tree.

Soooo many cute trees. But so many sad stories behind the trees. We made the mistake of reading one story. We were both about to literally start crying so we stopped reading them.



0 comments: