Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Concert at Temple Square

I love going to the Christmas Concert at Temple Square. Lately it's been hard to get tickets. This year was especially difficult because the guest singer was "DAVID ARCHULETA"!! No one in my family was able to get tickets and we were pretty sad. However, I have a friend (former teaching buddy) that came through. He and his wife are missionaries at the Conference Center and were able to pull some stings and get me some tickets.
The show was absolutely wonderful!! I loved it. I think it was my favorite Christmas concert so far.
David Archuleta really did a wonderful job. Even better than I expected.

We had great seats on the middle balcony. Front row! Although we did get in trouble for "leaning against the railing" OOPS!


Andrea, Grandma Sue, and Grandpa Rick got to come with Liam and me.


Oh look, it's little David Archuleta in a tux.


We were standing at the finale so I quietly got out my camera and took a quick video. Don't tell anyone.

0 comments: