Friday, October 30, 2009

Liam's Last Elementary School Halloween Parade and Party

Liam is in 6th grade so this is his last elementary school
Halloween class party and parade.

Liam dressed up like a crazy snake and spider person (or something like that - it's hard to get him into a costume at all).

I was able to go and help run games at his class party. He got to try to eat a donut off of a string. Very funny to watch.

My aunt Peggy was even in the parade!

Gavin and I had a long, long wait for the parade to start. I tell myself every year not to go on time because it always takes forever. Well, I didn't want to chance it so we waited for about 30 minutes before Liam came through. Oh well, it's good exercise chasing him around.



This is Liam's class walking through for the parade.

Liam's attempt at the donut.

0 comments: