Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Oh pumpkin carving, it's a tradition you just have to do but one that is always such a mess. I HATE the slime and my hands end up all red, but I love Halloween and I love my kids so we do it every year.

Lately Gavin has decided that he is a cat. He meows all the time and crawls around brushing up against things. So, he got to have a cat pumpkin this year.

Luckily, Liam is finally old enough to do most of his carving all on his own. He did a great job!

Gavin really wanted to be helpful and wanted to get in there and do it, but we all know that a 2 year olds "help" isn't always so helpful. He did do a lot of hole poking though.

Here are the finished pumpkins. Mine is the "New Moon" pumpkin, in honor of the movie soon to be released!! (Not that I'm Team Jacob, I'll always be Team Edward)

Scary!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo cute! nice work on the new moon pumpkin! that is some skill!!!