Friday, October 22, 2010

Trevan's Annual Birthday at the Pumpkin Patch

Again this year we got to go to the pumpkin patch for my nephews birthday party.
It's fun hanging with the family!!

Gavin had more fun this year.


Nice shot from inside the slide.
Asher obviously thinks I'm crazy and doesn't love my picture taking.

I love Trey's cute hat!


Cute tractor swings!
Liam trying to pet the little horses.

Gavin found a "corn flag" during the corn maze.

And, we took a crazy hayride out to the pumpkin patch where we were let off to pick out pumpkins. We thought they were waiting for us so he hurried to grab pumpkins. We turned around and our ride had LEFT! We waited with all the kids (lots from Trev's party) in the dark until it came back. Then we got to take the very bumpy ride back. Liam found the perfect looking pumpkin! I seriously love Halloween!

Asher and Gavin were too short to reach the pedals so Gavin gave Asher a push. Cute boys!!

1 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I LOVE Halloween too. Hot chocolate, sweaters, fuzzy socks, a warm blanket or a fire. I mostly love the changing leaves on the trees. So beautiful. But I don't think it makes it any easier for me to have the snow coming soon. UGH!! Love the pictures. Such a sweet family I have :o)