Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Soccer!!

A few posts ago I said that I loved being a soccer mom and that Liam was ready to switch to track and leave soccer in the dust. Well.....he signed up for soccer again!! Thanks to his friends at school that decided to play which convinced him to give it another season. He's done with the stress so they are all doing a co-ed team (or maybe the "co-ed" decision has more to do with going into jr. high and wanting to meet some ladies). So, I'm happy to say I'll be sitting on the soccer sidelines once again.

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I love soccer. My Riley is so not very good at it but I love that he trys and wants to keep playing. Raegan will be old enough this year and I can't wait.

maren said...

You make a great soccer mom Jen! Watch out Jen...you may have some beauties hanging around your handsome guy!!