Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was Tagged

4 Things I adore about my Husband?
1. He treats me very well
2. He works very hard
3. He is a great dad - nothing is just the "mom's job"
4. He is trustworthy and dependable

4 Movies I would watch more than once?
1. Empire Records
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore/Tommy Boy (they are a group, right?)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4 T.V. show I watch more than once!
1. House
2. The Office
3. What Not to Wear
4. Friends

4 Places I have been?
1. Washington D.C.
2. Hawaii
3. Canada
4. California

4 people I text regularly! (I NEVER text, but if I did this is who I would text)
1. Melissa
2. Andrea
3. Jackie
4. My dad

4 Favorite Foods
1. Bombay House – Chicken Tikka Masala & the sampler!!
2. Los Hermanos – Chips and salsa
3. Carrabba's – House salad (I know, weird – but the dressing is SO good)
4. Tucanos - EVERYTHING

4 places I would like to visit?
1. Europe – all of it
2. Caribbean – as part of a nice cruise
3. Mexico (the nice part, not Tijuana)
4. New York (City and where Jim’s mission was)

I tag my sister Melissa (oh ya – no blog)! How about I tag anyone that wants to do it.

0 comments: