Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Kid Pictures - August 26, 2008



Jackie took pictures of my kids last week. They turned out really well. The kids were wild and Liam's face usually looked like an "I'm going to kill you" expression instead of a nice smile. He does not want anything to do with getting his picture taken. Gavin was ALL OVER the place. Jackie just has to catch his photo on the run. Speaking of run, Gavin ran into a tree and scraped his forehead during the photo shoot. Jackie has a photoshopped version, but I haven't gotten it yet. In the real pictures that little scrape is all gone!!

4 comments:

Luisa said...

awww, Gavin looks so cute and old!

The BC Fam said...

They are so cute, you'll love having the one w/his scraped head, it's fun to remember that stuff. Pictures are better w/stories :)

Melissa said...

I love them! Cute (and handsome) boys, great pictures, and an untimely dent to remember that kids will be kids.

Heidi said...

I love it! Great pictures!