Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthdays

In our family we are lucky enough to have a birthday once a month for the first 4 months of the year. It helps us spread out our trips to Tucanos for our free meals. I realized that I had not updated the blog in a while and missed our first 2 birthdays of the year. With my birthday in just over a week, I think we'll try to skip that one all together and update again at Liam's birthday in April.

Anyway.....I made an awesome cake for Jim's birthday which was in January. Do you see how well I can decorate a cake?


Next, we celebrated Gavin's 3rd birthday in February. Gavin LOVES his birthday! We had a party with the Jim's family since Gavin and 2 of his cousin's have birthday close to one another. Gavin developed an excellent new smile for his birthday pictures!


Gavin developed an excellent new smile for his birthday pictures.



It looks like grandpa has developed the same smile.


On Gavin's actual birthday we had a small party with just our little family. Gavin got to open his presents.




Then the next night my family came over to celebrate. Gavin got a lot of birthday attention that month.





Apparently, Gavin doesn't love our singing!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love his birthday smile!