Monday, November 24, 2008

The Best Weekend!!

Last weekend was the best weekend!! On Friday afternoon I went with Melissa, Andrea, Jackie, Sue, and Heidi to see Twilight. I tried to keep my expectations low so I wouldn't be disappointed. The movie was much better than I expected. Sure there were a few cheesy parts here and there, but overall it was a great movie. I can't wait to see it again. Now if I could just get Jim to go with me....





Then on Saturday night I got to see one of my favorite bands!! Now, I have been to more concerts in my life than I can count (or dare to admit) and Coldplay is one of the best live shows ever. I went with my sister Andrea and we were up in the cheap seats (that really weren't very cheap). We got tickets back in May, I think, and have been waiting and waiting. We saw them once before at Saltair, but this show was better. Good thing the people directly in front and behind us also want to stand and scream and dance and freak out so we didn't get any dirty looks. There were some lame people that just sat there the whole time though. Who does that?? Anyway, here is a clip from the actual show we went to. I decided to post Fix You because it's my favorite Coldplay song of all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool, I need to see Twilight still.... Maybe next week :)
Larry and I love going to concerts as well, when MUSE comes again, you need to go, they were amazing live.

Meridyth said...

I love going to concerts, but yeah I am the ONE that likes to just st there and watch. I am very boring. :)

Heidi said...

I love this song too. It's my favorite song to run to. Strange, but something about the rhythm makes me want to keep running.