Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Morning

I went to clean the kitchen this morning and started by thoroughly sweeping the floor so that Gavin could come in and crawl around while I cleaned. I let him come in and he was playing nicely. All of the sudden, I looked down and there was a HUGE spider right next to him. He PUT HIS HAND RIGHT ON IT when I screamed!! I probably scared him to death because he lifted his hand (and luckily didn't squish the spider). I snatched him from the floor and he just held on, not moving or making a noise at all. I quickly killed the spider. Still, it is creeping me out that he put his hand on that giant spider. Goo!!

2 comments:

Meridyth said...

Yikes! That makes my skin crawl! Sheesh!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I can totally picture this and you screaming and everything. I laughed, though I probably would have cried if it happened to me! :)